APPLICATION FOR COUNCIL HOUSING
MATTERS TO BE NOTED:
- This application is in force for 6 months from date of sending.
- Submitted application replaces any previous application.
- All items marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in.
- If there are substantial changes to the information you have given in the application, please contact our customer service.
APARTMENT BEING APPLIED FOR
SELECTION OF DISTRICTS
OTHER PERSONS INCLUDED IN HOUSEHOLD
INCOME AND FINANCIAL STATUS
DETAILS OF CURRENT DWELLING
INSTRUCTION: You may write, in your own words, a further account of your situation (max. 400 characters)
PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PRESENT THE FOLLOWING APPENDICES:
To be presented when housing is offered:
- tax certificate and the detailed specification (Section II, Orange) of the pre-completed tax return form of the latest taxation (concerns persons aged 18 years or more)
- salary certificate or other monthly income certificate of taxable income (concerns persons aged 18 years or older)
- certificate of student status
- certificate of the market value of assets
- a statement of the total debts of the applicant?s household
- a residence permit or registration certificate
- a certificate of pregnancy
In a divorce situation:
- a certificate of the pending divorce
- agreement of the custody and living arrangements of children (concerns children younger than 15 years old)
- tax certificate and the detailed specification (Section II, Orange) of the pre-completed tax return form of the latest taxation of ex-spouse (if you are in the process of divorcing or have divorced during the past two years)
To be presented when applying or immediately after having applied for housing (the Housing Division can offer an apartment only after having received the following appendices):
- landlord's statement (isännöitsijänlausunto) (concerns those applicants who wish to change from one council housing to another)
- a receipt of paid rent debts (if the applicant has had unpaid rents)
Your credit report will be reviewed before housing is offered.
Personal information provided in the application is registered in a secure database for rental apartment applications. The description of the registry is available on the web site of the City of Helsinki http://www.hel.fi/rekisteriseloste
I am prepared to furnish the necessary attachment on being offered housing.